I've never really done any V-Day decor... so last year I decided to make some fun heart bunting.
It's different from my normal triangular or scalloped bunting, so I made a new template. (All my "templates/patterns" are made out of magazine covers.)
I also wanted a heart on some of the hanging portions, so I made a heart template too.
I chose some awesome pinks, whites, reds and even a yellow fabric... and started cutting.
Then I sewed the hearts on some of the pieces.
Then sewed the actual pieces inside out, then ironed them.
And here's how the pieces turned out:
I wanted to hang it on something different, so I threaded some twine through it. Here's the finished product: